Job Position: Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme Nationwide
- The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme is a great career head start opportunity for brilliant graduates. The program admits graduates with strong academic records, taking them through a programme that will see them acquire leadership and business competencies in preparation for future key management/leadership responsibilities within the Stanbic IBTC Group..
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016.
- Applicants must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program evidenced by a valid NYSC discharge certificate
- Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Mode Of Application
Interested candidate should send his or her application tohttp://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/ca…caleCode=en-us